Implants so secure and natural-looking, they’re almost like real teeth! Natural-looking replacements can comfortably fill a gap where you’ve lost a tooth, take the place of multiple teeth that are damaged or diseased, or give you a whole new look with a brand-new smile.
Replacement teeth are very sturdy and long-lasting. Once they’re installed, they remain in place, and you care for them just like the rest of your natural teeth.
If you’re ready to consider this technology, Dr. Claiborne is ready to help you with the replacement of a single tooth, two or three teeth, or even a full set of upper and/or lower teeth.
- Would you like to replace one or more missing teeth with something fixed in place?
- Are you having problems eating, chewing, or speaking properly due to missing teeth?
- Do you have a bridge that is loose?
- Do your dentures move around when you chew?
- Do you get frequent sore spots from your denture or need “paste” to hold it in?
- Do you have a partial denture but never wear it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you may be a candidate for dental implants. There are almost no absolute contraindications for dental implants. Although certain conditions will put patients in a higher risk category (i.e. smoking, uncontrolled diabetes, autoimmune disorders, etc.)